Stop at Pointe du Hoc, 90-foot (27-meter) cliffs where 225 rangers landed on the morning of June 6, 1944, and then continue to Colleville-sur-Mer to visit the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial, which overlooks Omaha Beach and is home to more than 9,000 white crosses perfectly aligned on 170 acres. A chapel and memorial add the finishing touches to this moving site that allows visitors to reflect on the price of war.
After a stop for Lunch (not included), you will have the opportunity to visit the Overlord Museum, a fabulous place with some wonderful dioramas giving a great insight into the events of D-Day and the whole Overlord operation.
Your day trip will end with return to Paris, filled of Memories you'll never forget.
- Visit to Normandy D-Day American Sector Battle Sites and Landing Beaches
- Stop at Point du Hoc, Omaha Beach and the American Cemetery,
- Step back in time on a history tour, and learn about the events of June 6, 1944,
- Visit the "Overlord Museum" in Colleville-Sur-Mer,
- Private Day-Trip including Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off in Paris
The price includes:
- Transport by air-conditioned Vehicle
- Admission ticket to Overlord Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free bottle of water
- hydroalcoholic gel at your disposal in the vehicle
The price does not includes:
- Food and drinks
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance to receive a full refund
COVID-19: Preventive Measures Implemented
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for travelers and guides in public areas and vehicles
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Signatory of Caring Attitude, the health commitment charter of the city of Paris.
Not private small group tour :
255 € per adult
Child ( 3 - 11 years old ) : 225€
Departure at 06.30 am from the hotel. Duration approx. 12hours.
Can be private : 1410 € to 1550 € depending on the number of people (from 2 to 8 people).