Our Concierge team “Clefs d’Or” remains at your disposal to make your plane and train reservations, as well as your flight confirmations.
We have the appropriate contacts (travel agencies, airline companies...) and the appropriate tools (high speed internet connexion...) to offer, at short notice, every schedule information to arrange your travel plans.
Now, many airline companies don't request flight confirmation anymore.
Tickets issued from a travel agent in your country are usually difficult to change and an agreement from the travel agent is required for any modification.
Usually, all special requests as vegetarian menu, wheels chair and seats assigment must be done at least 48 hours prior to departure.
Map of CDG airport:
Map of Orly airport
Please, find below the seven trains stations for the main lines trains
- Gare du Nord : North of France ( Lille... ), Eurostar to London, Thalys to Belgium and Netherlands...
- Gare de l'Est : East of France ( Reims, Nancy, Strasbourg... ), Germany...
- Gare de Lyon : South and South-East of France ( Dijon, Lyon, Marseille, Nice...), Switzerland...
- Gare d'Austerlitz : Center of France ( Orléans, Blois, Limoge... )
- Gare Montparnasse : West and south-west of France ( Chartres, Brest, Rennes, Nantes, Tours, La Rochelle, Bordeaux... )...
- Gare Saint-Lazare : Normandy ( Caen, Rouen, Deauville, Bayeux )...
To avoid wasting time, we are able to have your train and plane tickets delivered straight to the hotel, in the course of the day.
Do not hesitate to ask for our services.
Please be aware of general check-in deadlines.
After the check-in deadline, you may not be able to board your flight.
French province : 30 minutes to 1 hour
Europe : 45 minutes to one hour
North Africa : 1 hour to 1h30
Africa, Middle East, Asia - Pacific Ocean, Americas, French Caribbean and Indian Ocean : 2 hours to 2h30
Eurostar train to London
Business Premier : 10 minutes
Other classes : 20 minutes